Keep your certification current
The RVDA/RV Industry Association Technician Certification Program has transitioned to RVTI and only current registered, certified or master certified technicians will be transferred into the new program without testing. Additionally, you may have taken specialty trainings from industry suppliers that can be attributed to your record. Take the steps below to keep your RVTI certification current!
Transfer your old credentials to the RV Technical Institute
- To verify your eligibility for the RV Technical Institute certification you must register for the RVDA/RVIA Transfer Verification Course
- Clink the link above and provide the required information/create an account or log-in NOTE: your old RVDA/RVIA account will not work, if you have not already created an RVTI account, you must create one as you register for the transfer.
- In the Assignment Submission click on "Type Submission" and enter your RVDA/RVIA Cert ID # (e.g. 11111) OR click on "Attach Submission" and "Choose File" to attach a copy of your certificate
- Click on Submit Assignment
Add Level 3 Specialty Trainings to your RVTI Certification Record
- Click here to sign In to your RVTI Learner Dashboard
- Click on the Upgrade menu in the upper right corner of your dashboard (directly below your name)
- Click on the Level 3 Specialist area you would like to apply for
- Click on View Details of Course
- Attach your training certificates by clicking on “Attach Submission” and uploading the file and submitting assignment
NOTE: you can combine all your certificates into one file and upload or upload each certificate separately by attaching additional certificates in the comments section
- If you need to return to add additional certificates the course can be found in your “My Learning” tab until completed and approved