The RV Technical Institute Administrative Assistant position answers phone, assists customers, and routes calls to the appropriate department or employee. The position also provides administrative/data entry support for the Elkhart office. These duties include but aren’t limited to: MS Office 365 and database software to prepare reports, memos, and documents. Perform data entry in multiple databases according to established procedures. Open, sort, and distribute incoming mail and other correspondences. Serve as backup for other Elkhart office Administrative Assistants as needed.
Required Skills and Experience
- High School Diploma required. Associates or Bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 5+ years administrative experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information along with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to independently manage workload and meet due dates.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 with particular expertise in Word, PowerPoint and Excel required.
- Must be highly organized and be able to multitask.
- Accuracy, proofreading skills, team orientation, and flexibility are essential.
If interested in this position, please submit an email to Alice Wang, Human Resources Senior Director at email@example.com summarizing your skills and experience as they relate to meeting the requirements of this position.