The RV Industry Association seeks a Recruitment Administrator who specializes in customer service to support the RV Technical Institute Recruitment team. The role involves managing, enhancing, and organizing subscription records and data. Additionally, the position will assist in the organization's efforts to retain and recruit members. The Recruitment Administrator is crucial in ensuring a positive experience for RV Industry Association and RV Technical Institute members and contributes to realizing the RV Technical Institute's vision of being a proactive leader in promoting the health, growth, and expansion of the RV Industry. Responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Provides exemplary customer service to subscriber requests and inquiries.
- Performs data entry of subscribers in the Learning Management System, Salesforce, and other recruitment platforms. Creates annual and monthly renewal reports for all subscribers.
- Collaborates with Accounting to reconcile past due invoices and follow up with members to ensure payment.
- Manages all prospect calls at RV Technical Institute events.
- Works with event partners for swag and booths shipping at events.
Collaborates with Trainers on Share file updates.
Required Skills and Experience
- High school diploma required. Associate or bachelor’s degree is a plus.
- A successful candidate is a self-starter with a customer first approach to their daily tasks.
- Candidate must possess the ability to manage workload independently, meet due dates, be detail oriented, display discretion with confidential information, and be fiscally responsible.
- Strong written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Be a self-starter with possess a customer-first approach to their tasks.
If interested in this position, please submit an email to Alice Wang, Human Resources Senior Director at firstname.lastname@example.org summarizing your skills and experience as they relate to meeting the requirements of this position.